+33 1 46 83 58 13
+33 1 46 83 59 46
Tour D5 / 117
After studying Physics at Univ Paris Sud (France), Nicolas Tsapis did his PhD on the influence of proteins on the elastic properties of model biological membranes at Laboratoire de Physique Statistique (ENS, Paris, France). In 2001, he went to Harvard University as a post-doctoral fellow in the groups of Prof. David A. Edwards and Prof. David A. Weitz. There he studied the drying process of droplets containing colloidal particles from a fundamental as well as from an applied point of view. In October 2003, Nicolas Tsapis joined the team of Prof Elias Fattal as a CNRS researcher (Institut Galien Paris-Sud, Univ Paris-Sud, Faculté de Pharmacie, Châtenay-Malabry, France). His research activity focuses on three main topics: Novel contrast agents for medical imaging and theranostics, spray drying from fundamentals to therapeutic applications and thermoresponsive polymers. In 2009, he obtained the CNRS bronze medal and in 2014 he was appointed CNRS research director. Together with Prof E. Fattal is the co-leader of the Particle Engineering for Therapeutic applications group at Institut Galien Paris-Sud. He is the author of about 100 publications and 8 patents.
Polymères fluorés, séchage par atomisation, théranostique, administration pulmonaire, polymères thermosensibles
Fluorinated polymers, spray drying, theranostics, lung delivery, thermoresponsive polymers
10 publications majeures
- Bordat A, Boissenot T, Nicolas J, Tsapis N. Thermoresponsive polymer nanocarriers for biomedical applications. Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews 2018, In press 10.1016/j.addr.2018.10.005
- Houvenagel S, Moine L, Picheth G, Dejean C, Brûlet A, Chennevière A, Faugeras V, Huang N, Couture O, Tsapis N. Comb-Like Fluorophilic-Lipophilic-Hydrophilic Polymers for Nanocapsules as Ultrasound Contrast Agents. Biomacromolecules 2018, 19(8):3244-3256.
- Deriu M.A, Tsapis N, Noiray M, Grasso G, El Brahmi N, Mignani S, Majoral J.P, Fattal E, Danani A. Elucidating the Role of Surface Chemistry on Cationic Phosphorus Dendrimer-siRNA Complexation. Nanoscale 2018, 10:10952-10962.
- Picheth G, Houvenagel S, Dejean C, Couture O, Alves de Freitas R, Moine L, Tsapis N. Echogenicity enhancement by end-fluorinated polylactide perfluorohexane nanocapsules: Towards ultrasound-activable nanosystems. Acta Biomaterialia 2017, 64:313-322.
- Houvenagel S, Picheth G, Dejean C, Brûlet A, Chennevière A, Couture O, Huang N, Moine L, Tsapis N. End-chain fluorination of polyesters favors perfluorooctyl bromide encapsulation into echogenic PEGylated nanocapsules. Polymer Chemistry 2017, 8:2559-2570.
- Bohr A, Tsapis N, Andreana I, Chamarat A, Foged C, Delomenie C, Noiray M, El Brahmi N, Majoral J.P, Mignani S, Fattal E. Anti-inflammatory effect of anti-TNF-a siRNA cationic phosphorous dendrimers nanocomplexes administered intranasally in a murine acute lung injury model. Biomacromolecules 2017, 18(8):2379–2388.
- Boissenot T, Bordat A, Larrat B, Varna M, Chacun H, Paci A, Poinsignon V, Fattal E, Tsapis N. Ultrasound-induced mild hyperthermia improves the anticancer efficacy of both Taxol® and paclitaxel-loaded nanocapsules. Journal of Controlled Release 2017, 264:219-222.
- Boissenot T, Fattal E, Bordat A, Houvenagel S, Valette J, Chacun H, Gueutin C, Tsapis N. Paclitaxel-Loaded PEGylated Nanocapsules of Perfluorooctyl Bromide as Theranostic Agents. European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics 2016, 108:136-144.
- Lintingre E, Lequeux F, Talini L, Tsapis N. Control of particle morphology in the spray drying of colloidal suspensions. Soft Matter 2016, 2(36):7435-7444.
- Pham D.D, Grégoire N, Couet W, Gueutin C, Fattal E, Tsapis N. Pulmonary delivery of pyrazinamide-loaded large porous particles. European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics 2015, 94:241-250.